Jaem21 Jaem21 26-30 6 Answers Nov 18, 2013 in Dream Meanings

I dreamed about one of my grandfathers. I thought a little about him. don't know why. opposite end of usa. he passed away shortly after that.<br />
I was on the wrong end of a bully. much bigger jock type guy. he really didn't like me. I had hoped he would just go away or die, and the bullying would stop. he was decapitated in a car wreck shortly after that. the teachers expected me to cry. no way.<br />
Sometimes our thoughts are somehow connected to the rest of the universe. I do not know how.

Best Answer

Your dreams would certainly be disturbing - but how are they "coming true",if they "show people" you "don't know",dying?

Best Answer

those are called premonition dreams and it means you have ESP, you can learn how to control it, read books on it.

Best Answer

Don't give a shite...

Best Answer

Can you rephrase the question?

Best Answer

I don't know what to do can you give some advise?

Best Answer

I don't understand the question. Can you put it in simple terms? I promise to answer if you do.

Best Answer

I have dreams while I'm sleeping of people I don't know dying then either days or weeks later I read or see in the news the events from my dream happening in the same places to the same people as my dreams and its scaring me because I don't know what to do

Best Answer

OMG. Don't go to sleep!

Best Answer