Please ignore some of the replies on here .. but in the case of other comments I too feel so sorry for you and wish you the best of luck .. and hope for you. a speedy recovery xx

Best Answer

Where have you been evaluated for transplant? Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville is excellent, so is Rochester! In some cases they do an LVAD as a bridge to transplant, so at least there is an option. <br />
I wish you luck.

Best Answer

A dropped erection? WTF? Never heard of it. Great - now I have something else to worry about. .... Not erection? .... ejection? Oh.. never mind.

Best Answer

If your ejection fraction is 10% then you are about dead. You should be seeing swelling in your feet, ankles and up your calves, and you may find it extremely difficult to breath. This is due to congestive heart failure. <br />
I truely hope that you are not serious about this.

Best Answer

Is this an attention seeking post?

Best Answer

Ask your doctor. I don't even know what "ejection" is.

Best Answer

"Ejection fraction"? If so, that sounds really serious, I would get on a list ASAP.

Best Answer