Ejections fraction is what percentage my heart is basically working at, because it is the percentage that it is working to pump my blood out. I am dead serious and cant believe anyone would not be serious about this issue much less learn the terminology the test and the test results to post these issues and not be serious. I am offended at the below post of is this an attention seeking post, I thought everyone on here was sick and I could get answers, since I have a son and daughter I need to prepare for the worst but I m not sure how long,the worst might be away if i cant get my heart. Who would be sick enough in the head to post something like this on a site dedicated to this. The site states get answers on what to expect. Thats what i want. I can scan my echo report and my ekg report if that helps anyone to give me more accurate results or to believe my post. I think it is horrible to ask me if it is an attention seeking post. I have swelling in my feet calves ankles and abdomen, about 20 pounds worth, I pant without little if any movement, such as getting up to use the restroom. My feet stay a purple blackish color. Maybe I read wrong and it does not say find out what to expect and talk to others with your condition.
kymdo1369 kymdo1369 36-40, F 10 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Please ignore some of the replies on here .. but in the case of other comments I too feel so sorry for you and wish you the best of luck .. and hope for you. a speedy recovery xx

Best Answer

Where have you been evaluated for transplant? Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville is excellent, so is Rochester! In some cases they do an LVAD as a bridge to transplant, so at least there is an option. <br />
I wish you luck.

Best Answer

A dropped erection? WTF? Never heard of it. Great - now I have something else to worry about. .... Not erection? .... ejection? Oh.. never mind.

Best Answer

If your ejection fraction is 10% then you are about dead. You should be seeing swelling in your feet, ankles and up your calves, and you may find it extremely difficult to breath. This is due to congestive heart failure. <br />
I truely hope that you are not serious about this.

Best Answer

Is this an attention seeking post?

Best Answer

Ask your doctor. I don't even know what "ejection" is.

Best Answer

"Ejection fraction"? If so, that sounds really serious, I would get on a list ASAP.

Best Answer