First I would be curious to know why it is difficult for you to speak when you are angry. That can be a symptom of a few different disorders, Aspergers for example often feel this way. It is possible to have very mild aspergers and go years without being diagnosed. <br />
Second why are you having arguments in the first place? <br />
Thirds, emotions should not be your enemy if you feel that there is something else going on. Emotions are actually what makes a person human. It sounds like your way of expressing your emotions is problematic.

Best Answer

i feel stoned when i hear people screaming..i do shout sometime but it's very rare..it's like when i cant take it any more..!! any at dat point i drained out everythin(happes once in decades)...!!! i keep things within me..!!

Best Answer

Why are people screaming at you?

Best Answer

i am talking in general...!!i can't argue,,on any matter..!! and people will scream at me only if i argue,,but dat happens in decades..!! i just feel nervous even if i am moving somewhere and i see people screming whom i dont even know..!

Best Answer

i googled aspergers..!! i have no symptoms as such..

Best Answer

Being unable to argue might be a good thing.If there is yelling and shouting then something has gone wrong. I think what would be more of a concern is if you are unable to have a discussion or debate. it is normal for people to disagree. It is also normal for people to want to be understood. That happens through being able to talk and have discussions about they disagree on. I am still trying to understand what exactly it is that you are are having difficutly with. Maybe you need to give an example of something that happened with a lot of details about what happened. maybe then I will understand better.

Best Answer

Well, from the very little I know about 12 step programs, admitting that's your problem seems to be a good first step. When feeling emotional, ask yourself before making big decisions if your emotions are taking the wheel. Try to look at things from the outside in. Deep breaths. Rational, sound, calm thoughts.

Best Answer

thanx....!!! hope the therapy works..!!:)

Best Answer