Lovely. Where in rural Alabama are you?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Very funny but no I live in Las Vegas Nv. and Love your photo

Best Answer

I would stay away from this one.

Best Answer

Thank you and yes I will

Best Answer

wow where is the respect?? Imagine if a girl you had a serious relationship with dated your dad. How do you think that will feel? Gosh you really need to think before you act and be more considerate about other people's feelings. Plus look at the consequences, you can really cause a lot of harm if you do this.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input,just to let you know The girl I dated in high school did merry my dad.I know exactly how that feels thanks we don't really speak any more thanks again for your input

Best Answer

You're about 50- Mom's about 70-there is some freakishness brewing in you- You would become step dad to your ex wife-You woud be step grampa to your own kids. who are probably in their 20-30's so you're gonna be great grampa to your grand kids as well as grampa- Who the hell makes a Father's Day card for that? Just stay home

Best Answer

Your answer is true.I haven't acted on my thoughts that's why I posted the question.Who ever said anything about shacking up with the woman.The way it went down in my head was a onenight stand if any thing.So to save you any more head ache ,I will never happen or could ever happen except in my mind so thanks for your input

Best Answer

You thoughts are still blinding me

Best Answer

Dude.. really?

Best Answer