i didnt read this. do not go back to him. do not attempt to get him back. do not stalk him on FB.

Best Answer

Why would you want him back, if he truly loves you he wouldnt be dating someone else.<br />
You should have went to your ex and told him what Alex said, obviously that situation wasn't handled correctly. Your ex obviously is an immature jerk for not confronting the guy for lying. Social networks, in my option shouldn't be a dumping ground for your problems. I would suggest you take a break from the situation if your ex really loves you he will come back, if you keep bothering him or his friends you are going to make yourself look like the "crazy ex stalker"

Best Answer

With how you've acted I wouldn't want you back. Break up over a rumor? Cuss people out on Facebook? Really? You say you're 22 but that behavior is far beneath you. <br />
You need to have a good look in the mirror.

Best Answer

Do you know that you can get your ex back and make him eat from your palms, he would love and treat you like a queen and not look at any other woman but you and also make him give you anything you want. You can do all that by casting a love spell on him. I tried it when my ex husband left me for a Russian blonde, I was so hurt, but i contacted a spell caster Mr Sahuraja via email and after he performed some rituals on my behalf my husband came back to me and he has been loving and so caring and I also introduced him to my husband and he helped him get a good job. His work is very effective. if you want to try it and enjoy what I am enjoying. You can contact him via email: sahurajatemples@gmail.com and tell him all your problems and if you follow through his instructions you will get results.

Best Answer

After reading everything I say move on. You are 22 you have your whole life ahead of you he has obviously moved on to greener pastures I say you need to do the same. What you are doing to yourself is very unhealthy,it is going to destroy you if you don't let go. I know you are angry and bitter,I don't blame you but it is obvious he doesn't want to be with you (I am sorry this has happened to you). If he really did care for you he would of fought for you. He threw in the towel and got another girl. If you keep going in the direction you are going what MAY happen is that you will find yourself turning to alcohol (I am not calling you an alcoholic) to drown the pain you are feeling. Problem is when you sober up the pain will come right back. I am talking from personal experience here. The lesson learned here is to talk things out and get the facts straight before making a decision. This is life,it is full of lessons to be learned. You made a mistake and now you have forward. It is going to be tough for a while. You are young you will find another guy I am sure of it. Another important lesson learned is don't make decisions if you are angry,hurt or upset.

Best Answer

I live in united state, Two years ago i married a lady called saline, we had two children together, we were very happy to be husband and wife, so when i travel on business trip to Brazil, i spent 1 years in Brazil due to my kind of business, i and my wife talked on phone all the time, we chat on the Internet, i never knew that my wife had started cheating on me by going out with her old school friend called mark, i never knew something was going wrong till i came back from my trip, then i and My wife started having problems, she goes out and come back late at night, she changed in a strange way that i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please her but it got worst, so one day she left the house and never came back, i tried reaching her but no way i could reach her, i never knew she traveled with her new lover which was mark, i wanted her so much because of the children she left for me and because i loved her so much too, because of the heart break she has put me into, i went into search of a real magic spell caster I was scammed twice by a spell caster, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my wife, so one morning i saw testimony about a spell caster prophet harry, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise this prophetharry@ ymail.com made life manful for me again, my wife came back to me after 3 days of a love spell from this great prophetharry, i took her back and I am now settled with my wife by the magic power of prophet harry spell .<br />
James moon

Best Answer

well you go on a date with his arch enemy and make saw he sees you. sorry if this doesnt work.

Best Answer

BELIEVE ME ITS WORTHLESS TO HAVE THAT PERSON BACK IN YOUR LIFE WHO NEVER RESPECTED YOUR FEELINGS......I'M ALSO HEARTBROKEN....THE GAL WHOM I USED TO LOVE FOR ABOUT 5YEARS CHEATED ON ME...DESPITE HAVING A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH ME.... MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE SAYS THAT MOVE ON...

Best Answer

Wow. What a horrible thing this Alex has done. I became mad just reading your story. I am sorry this has happened. I am not sure of what to even say really, except that, I think you nailed it when you said "rebound girl" and there is a big chance he could come back around to you. Ugh, his friends though, they sound like trouble. Could you handle them being around again if you two did get back together?

Best Answer

I don't know. I really hate them but I don't think I could get rid of them. They are all childhood friends

Best Answer

Move on, have a great life and be happy!

Best Answer

Two weeks he got over you? Meh, don't bother.

Best Answer

tell him bout that azzhole dat lied 2 u!!

Best Answer

I did! I told him everything that happened as did his loser friends

Best Answer

o sorry i didnt read it all

Best Answer

if i were you , i wud stop thinking about him ! <br />
hang out with your friends ..<br />
if the both of you were really destined with each other , he will find ways to be with you again !! he will seek ways just to earn you back ..

Best Answer