guess, without knowing our relationship or us, no one can really answer this, but have you been in similar instances? I think if we are getting back together it's best for us not to talk for a while, not out of hatred or spite, we still love each other, just so we can move on and become more independent.
Invest2CentsSomeRworthMORE Invest2CentsSomeRworthMORE 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, remember the "EX" part

Best Answer

your ex is your ex because they need to EXit your life...I think delete..

Best Answer

yes..that's the best way to move on..... i did it too and it really works..even if there are times that you misses each other that feeling is normal...dont break what you have settles upon the "no contact" rules is really effective when you want to move on...

Best Answer

We decided one letter by April, silly?

Best Answer

cut it off.....ex are ex remember if you want to forget each other then why try to communicate? let the fate decide for you if in case you accidentally bump with each other...dont plan let it happens if you were really meant to meet ways..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

hope you nailed it on your head

Best Answer

Obviously.

Best Answer

As long as the shared assets are already separated sure.

Best Answer

Probably. Mine and I decided to try to be friends. He got obsessed. Stalked me. Threatened me (repeatedly) and tried to cause damage to my car when I didn't want to talk to him after he most recently threatened me...<br />
Now we don't talk and I plan on putting a restraining order on him if he comes near me again.

Best Answer

(I liked to thank you for your answer, not for what happened, thank you)

Best Answer

Good luck, dearest!

Best Answer

Thank you :)
People on here help make it easier :)

Best Answer