donnawalker donnawalker 46-50, F 13 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes...I think he is for real....

As in REAL HORNY....

Best Answer

...........................If................I'd U...........................

I'd kick his ***............n give him a f******g fab gift, which indicates................

...........................**** urself *******............................

Best Answer

Beware is right thats what I am thinking

Best Answer

It's always been my policy to never ever go back on my word. That includes the words "we broke up". It just plays out the same way all over again.

Best Answer

I so agree but he said he has changed, but who knows

Best Answer

yeah he is argorant and closed minded and controling and not a nice guy sarcastic.

Best Answer

so true this is weird this all came to a closure before I gave best answer.

Best Answer

i say forget him..... prolly juss a long lost booty call

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

no way sorry! you belong to me! lol make sure you say your in an awesome happy exciting relationship

Best Answer

Are women really this stupid? He got dumped and he's using you to fall back on. What did it just hit him after five yrs that he loves you? If he missed you he would have been in contact here and there. But five yrs later?

Best Answer

He didnt get dumped but we did stay in contact for 2 years and talk as friends but I cut him off because it was like I left you for a reason idk

Best Answer

actually we were best friends for 2-3 years but he wanted more so I cut off communication with him. I found my old phone and was callling numbers and it was him I explained I didnt know that was his number. the plot thickens read on and find out what happened.

Best Answer

No. I think it's a booty call.

Best Answer

I so agree with this one.

Best Answer