kiss2500 kiss2500 16-17 9 Answers Mar 19, 2012

better to stay out of it, it's just going to look like you are trying to break them up. Let his best friend tell him.

Best Answer

I still love him. And ever since I've known him I haven't kept anything from him. And I'd want him to tell me if it was the other way round.

Best Answer

but you still need to respect his bounderies and that isn't.

Best Answer

If he is your "ex," that is supposed to mean that you two no longer are intimately involved. So I assume that passing along some destructive info about the ex's new girlfriend would not be appropriate or helpful. Get on with your own life and let him live his.

Best Answer

It could be a set up. I would not say anything unless you and your ex are on excellent terms.

Best Answer

Too much drama, stay out of it and mind your own business

Best Answer

to many XXXX's

Best Answer

The truth will reveal it self sooner or later just be patient ! And u never know if ur friend is lying o.o If u do tell him its going to seem like ur jealous and u want to break them off. Unless of course he trusts u

Best Answer

Don't get involved. This can't end well.

Best Answer

Nope none of your business me thinks =(

Best Answer