TheArtOfNotKnowing TheArtOfNotKnowing 16-17 6 Answers May 12, 2012

YOU DONT NEED SOMEONE ,WHO CAN LEAVE WITHOUT REASON.CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY.

Best Answer

I live in united state, Two years ago i married a lady called saline, we had two children together, we were very happy to be husband and wife, so when i travel on business trip to Brazil, i spent 1 years in Brazil due to my kind of business, i and my wife talked on phone all the time, we chat on the Internet, i never knew that my wife had started cheating on me by going out with her old school friend called mark, i never knew something was going wrong till i came back from my trip, then i and My wife started having problems, she goes out and come back late at night, she changed in a strange way that i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please her but it got worst, so one day she left the house and never came back, i tried reaching her but no way i could reach her, i never knew she traveled with her new lover which was mark, i wanted her so much because of the children she left for me and because i loved her so much too, because of the heart break she has put me into, i went into search of a real magic spell caster I was scammed twice by a spell caster, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my wife, so one morning i saw testimony about a spell caster prophet harry, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise this prophetharry@ ymail.com made life manful for me again, my wife came back to me after 3 days of a love spell from this great prophetharry, i took her back and I am now settled with my wife by the magic power of prophet harry spell .<br />
James moon'

Best Answer

It doesnt matter what the reason was it was cowardly and should have been explained to the best of their ability

Best Answer

no reason at all? well, i can think of 2 reasons that are the most common for us girls. either she fell for someone else or she was not getting her emotional needs fulfilled in the relationship.

Best Answer

Exactly. No reason means she was ashamed to tell you. I think she'd lay you out with not fulfilling her needs, its another lover.

Best Answer

Sometimes relationships just don't work for any good reason, they lose their spark or one person changes and the other didn't (or changed in a different way so that you are no longer compatible). It is really hard to explain the reason sometimes. I know, personally, I would never want to hurt any soon-to-be ex-partner by making up a b.s. reason just to say something. I don't know why she did what she did, but I hope this helps.

Best Answer

Could be anything. No sense worrying about it now. Move on to bigger and better things!

Best Answer