He said i am moving out the country too lmao
mzjazzymae mzjazzymae 18-21, T 18 Answers Jan 24, 2011

Just a word of caution… … I have come across more than one bastard in my life, who will spin such a tale just to see how well a person is in their power. Ask yourself, "Is my ex a control freak?" I suspect he is. I'm glad he's your ex.

Best Answer

I think your ex is about 3 years old

Best Answer

How can one conduct accurate research of the present actions of a secret society? I can't get direct answers from my bank! lol

Best Answer

People can make themselves believe anything.

Best Answer

Lies

Best Answer

He needs a serious reality check

Best Answer

What the hell dumpster has he been eating out of

Best Answer

the one where attractive minors he smashes, shrooms he takes, and... oh his mom's dumpster... She "feeds" him nothing but "trash" apparently

Best Answer

I think good riddance to bad nonsense. The illuminati conspiracy crap is just a smoke-screen obscuring what's _really_ going on.

Answer two questions: who's got the money? who's got the guns? THAT's who you've gotta watch, not some semi-fictional cult that's fragmented six ways from sunday since their inception.

Best Answer

i had to read that three times before i realized it was the antichrist who was 3 years old, not your ex-fiance ;)

Best Answer

hahah high five for that one

Best Answer

The Anti Christ is amongst us.....

Best Answer

lol!! Yeah right!!

Best Answer

im sayin...

Best Answer

How many mushrooms has he been smoking.

Best Answer

i wonder if i shud really answer that on EP lolz!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, my brother once convinced my mother that guilable wasn't in the dictionary. You can't believe everything you read. Or else the media would have us thinking that Oprah is gay, had baby and a heart attack all in the same week!

Best Answer

tell him to increase the medication, and that no, that is not the c.i.a following him x

But hey, if hes right, Bring On The Freaking Rapture yeah??

Best Answer

i duno why but he decided to share and we were having a serious relatinship talk about my pregnancy then that?!? i wanted to laugh but i kinda just sat there n sed well back on subject my son aint moving out the country bcuz you are so... lolz

Best Answer