She is totally in love with him, talks about how wonderful and amazing guy he is. She has no clue what kind of stuff he does. My ex shared their logs and they wait till she's in the shower to video, he takes trips for family issues and they stay in a hotel or he visits her or other women. It just happened that I'm friends with another of his women and he came up by accident. I was torn apart that my ex cheated on me with my employee and her ex b/f. I would of wanted to know. Do I say anything to her or just let her find things out?
DreamLost DreamLost 31-35, M 4 Answers Jun 13, 2010

If nobody tells her, (do it anonymously and yes she should find out, even a small inkling or hint because as time goes she loses years of life and it is not right ) she then can decide , its her fate but she is currently makng a belief system based on uneducated decisions, she thinks he is wonderful and he is a rat....things like that can be done anonymously and kindly...if someone cheated on me, and I had no idea their character, I would want to know, but its up to you, just my humble opinion...I feel badly for her.

Best Answer

At first I didn't even think about it. I was too caught up in my issues. It was first presented to me as they had an open relationship. I didn't know, didn't care. After some time passed, and they were still hooking up, I met her. And I wanted to know what she thought of their relationship. She gushed so much, how lucky she was, the whole nine yards. Then I felt so guilty, knowing what I know. It's not about revenge, mostly cause my ex wants to be with him, so they will have a shot at it, but knowing that I would want to know. Had the people who knew come to me it would of saved over a year of being in an abusive relationship, yes she hit me with her fists, and the planning I did to get to the next step with her, marriage, children, etc. But like the others have suggested, should I just keep myself out of it? I just feel guilty and want to know what to do.

Best Answer

no unless you want to live in drama , be the bigger man

Best Answer

best to keep your mouth shut sometimes as there is a child involved

Best Answer