You could always bring her back into your place.. couldn't you...................

Best Answer

tell her everything will be ok. but dont let her think you want her back, it will just make things worse. call the suicide hotline or 911.

Best Answer

talk to her and just be her friend, encouraging her. Tell her she can make it through it and that you're there for her as a friend. Encourage her other friends and family to help her, also :)

Best Answer

I've done that, but it's not helping. Even invited her to move back - she refused. But, she is really do a number on herself, and no one seems able to help. Family tried, she seen a doctor for the depression. It's looking like a lost cause. I do not know a way to help.

Best Answer

Oh wow i'm sorry. Sounds like you've done a lot, and its really too bad that she doesnt sound very accepting of help. Have you tried taking her out for a nice evening or just a fun outing to get her mind off things? you could even bring some more friends, if you wanted to

Best Answer

tell her tomorrow is a new day. today seems horrible, but the sun will rise tomorrow, and so will her spirits! remind her of what she has to live for. life is so short and precious, we must celebrate it as long as we can!

Best Answer

You should remind me ther she will get another job and that this is only temporary and that its only a feeling her feeling depressed I hope she gets better:]

Best Answer

Get her help! But the only way you can really do it is if she agrees to go, OR if you tape record her saying so. I tried several times to get my husband help. I told his family, my church, my family,even the autorities. BUT, they told me if he wouldn't tell them they couldn't take him if he didn't say so. He killed himself & his family never forgave me. I know I tried very hard & I was a loving wife & his friend until the end.

Best Answer

stay away before you get blamed!

Best Answer

Have you tried talking to her family?

Best Answer

No, but they are aware of the problem and have kind of washed their hands of it.

Best Answer

Contact her family? Doctor?

Best Answer