after 3 months of breaking up,my ex send me telling tha he misses moments when he called me & he misses me,he wanted to call me but he had no phone number, should i send him soth back?what should i do? am wondering if he wants to get back together & he wants to know if i still miss him or not..& am wondering like what if i missed a chance to work things out..& feel regret ?!
jakline jakline 18-21 17 Answers Aug 3, 2009

Tell him you can't talk because you have your new lover's big c0ck in your mouth...

Best Answer

You are at that point where not having someone around is making you both lonely. Remember, you are EXES for a reason. Missing the sex is not a reason to get together again.

Best Answer

The first question you have to ask is not WHAT SHOULD I DO, rather the first question should be WHAT DO I WANT TO DO. Having other people tell you what to do is a bad idea because they don't know what you REALLY want. So look within yourself and see what you want to do about it, then follow your head and your heart.

Best Answer

if your not dating no body why not see if it will work sometime the one chance suff and never looking back dont work. if you feel like you care for this guy then call him see whats going on.

Best Answer

Sometimes being apart makes us realize what we had, bad enough to want to be back together. Sometimes being apart makes us lonesome, bad enough to want to get back together. Decide which one it is, if it is the first then what the heck give it another try. If it is the second one then stay away because you will probably just end up back where you are right now only with more time wasted...

Best Answer

it depends on the reason why u guys broke up.. but no matter the reason.. if u've moved on with ur life.. keep moving on.. don't let the past in ur future.. or u'll just be stuck with the past.. just leave the past in the past.

Best Answer

BLOCK HIM. Seriously, when its over its over- if you respond at all now he will think he is free to come and go as he pleases.

Best Answer

Tell him you aren't a sucker for that, to kiss your a*s and that he should've just saved his breath and all that bullsh*t.

Best Answer

If you have to ask, you know the answer. He's not really a full fledged ex yet.<br />
Get back with him, and ignore these silly labels of "ex" this, "ex" that. There's more sh1t to endure before you blow it off completely, and if you don't do it know, it will just bug you until you do.

Best Answer

exes are exes for a reason.

Best Answer

Everyone else has just said it. Don't go back, keep moving forward.

Best Answer

bad idea i would have to say. im sure there was a reason for the breakup. if you broke up with him then you must have had a reason for it; are you sure that reason is changed? and if he broke up with you then he missed his chance and is probalbly feeling lonely. from my experience i would say dont do it.

Best Answer

Change your number.<br />
You can thank me later.

Best Answer