He is no longer a danger to me, when I left him he said he would drink till he died if I did not come back. He ended up in jail 7 times for violation of my protection order (we were in different states). He ended up homeless, and lost his car, last week he was found dead from advanced stage alocolism. Game over now I can live with out fear of him finding me!!
holahoopqueen holahoopqueen 51-55, F 10 Answers Mar 3, 2012

Most people don't realize that the #1 reason for stalking is the person stalking is a former love interest. I had an ex that I only dated stalk me for just over 2 years. He only stopped when I went to the police and they intervened. Stalkers can become very dangerous, especially the kind that we have had a relationship with previously. They become super obsessed and get strange ideas like if I can't have her, no one is going to have her. Those are the ones where the woman (usually a woman victim) ends up dead. Take it seriously, go to the police. If you have proof that he is following you, emailing you, phoning you, provide that to the police.

Best Answer

I am in that same boat. He may never give up, you are his obsession until he finds a new obsession. There is really no telling what he will do, but sociopaths don't have normal levels of inhibition and are capable of anything.

Best Answer

He killed himself!! Good thing he was never able to find me!!

Best Answer

Stalkers are unpredictable.Don't stop looking out for him.

Best Answer

Let others know and get yourself some protection (a gun or pepper spray or even a ba<x>seball bat).

Best Answer

the more I spoke out, the more people he got to stalk me until I am unable to leave the house for 8 years - London - the only reason I do not die i it would make them happy - my crime was to ask for a divorce due to rape in marriage

Best Answer

Jat pak is right. Get a gun, let it be known. Join a gun club. Sociopaths respond to a show of force and by you letting them know you will not be terrorized by them.

Best Answer

just got my permit to carry a conceled wepon!!

Best Answer

I have no idea..but if you feel threatened in any way..you go to the police..and you file a complaint..this way.. a police record is started...<br />
By you are doing nothing to protect yourself..by alowing your self to be stalked for 2 years..you are being a very WILLING victim

Best Answer

I have done everything I ave a life time order of protection, I have moved five times. he has been arrested 5 tims and is on probation. I have a gun and have learned to shoot! The problem is that he knows how to play the court system and they keep giving him a slap on the wrist.. dont judge... I am not a victiam, I refuse to be!!! just do not know if he will ever quit!!!

Best Answer

wrong!!!!! I never said I was doing nothing!!! I just was asking if anyone that had this experiance could tell me if he will ever give up, or become a danger to me! So far he has not threatened me!

Best Answer

if he is that persistent..after all of theses yearrs..and you have done as you have said..moved..informed the police...etc...i don't believe he will quit..he will continue as long as he can..

Best Answer

AS dangerous as You let him be.<br />
Take action, make your intentions Prefectly Clear.<br />
Then Call the Cops

Best Answer