I broke up with him because he repeatedly lied to me and cheated on me. We end it on a bad note and i decided to cut all contact from him. i deleted him from everything and even get a new number. After three weeks of no contact, he texted me to my new number saying "i miss you...." Should i reply to his text? and if so what should i say? I do still love him but i don't want to get back with him. the break up still hurts and im recovering but somehow im glad he broke the no contact and texted me. What should i do?
firda firda 18-21, F 19 Answers Jun 6, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

It feels good to know that an ex still has feelings, almost gives you a boost in the recovery mode but that's all it should do. Just boost you. Don't go back to a cheater. Would you want to marry a cheater? If not then don't bother dating one.<br />
Don't text back.

Best Answer

Take it easy and let him take the initiative.

Best Answer

Ignore him ! As someone already said is about control not about missing you (he is acting like a user ).That doesn't mean he shouldn't miss you or feel bad about the break up which I'm sure he will eventually and if not who cares anyway .He isn't worth your time. You diserve and can do better .

Best Answer

Ignore it and move on.

Best Answer

whatever you want to do

Best Answer

Text that fool back and see if you can't forgive him. But if you ever see him look at another girl again destroy his BALLS! Literally

Best Answer

if you text him write him see him he will think you still want to be with him. if you truly dont then just let it be and move on. Love is something that dont just happen once, this is my opinion Hare Krishna

Best Answer