I've asked my friends, but they didn't really care. (some friends huh?) :/
LettersToTheSky LettersToTheSky 18-21, F 19 Answers Apr 11, 2012

DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE ON SLEEPING AROUND. I HATE THAT KIND OF THING THAT HAVE NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENTS.

Best Answer

Well, at least he was honest. <br />
I'm wondering if my ex did that to me - he just did it differently. <br />
He told me he loved me and since I love him - I was really happy. Then the next day he picked a silly thing to get mad about, never even heard what I was trying to say - (he is great about junping to conclusions) - and he was gone! He hung up on me and now I don't exist.<br />
I think it might have been a booty call - but since he wasn't straight up about it - who knows? I don't, tho I hate to even think it was.<br />
After thinking about it, I decided I didn't care what it was - lol. I mean who used who? He may have run game on me - but I was in the mood. <br />
The only bad thing was I was so getting over him, and that really set me back. But I'll get there. Not going to try to be with anyone who doesn't want to be with me - that's ludicrous , especially when there are nice guys who'd love to have been in his place. And when I'm reaady ....... pfffft!

Best Answer

That's a question only you can answer. Is it strictly a physical action you want ? I personally would not sleep with a ex, whether it was for a physical release or hoping to get him back. Like why is he called a ex. And if you have to sleep with him to get him back, umm, that's another entirely new ball game. If you are looking for strictly a physical fling, I'd look else where. There are plenty of fish in the ocean. You can have a fling without being emotionally involved, although there are a reduced few who say no. This is the 21 st century, you and only you have control over your body and what you want to do with it. I'd find another hunk for release. And if there is children, they do not have to be involved in the situation.

Best Answer

You're considering it with your ex? What he just told you is enough reason not to go back to him. I wonder why you broke up with him in the first place. Save yourself some tears and pain..

Best Answer

No don't even consider doing such a thing because you are going to regret it eventually. its better to wait for the right person rather than sleeping around with people just for the fun of it... thats not the right thing to do... its better if u wait for someone that truly loves u and the feelings are mutual... its better to wait.. also there is the consideration that there exists STDS and AIDS.. so before u make your decision think about it first...

Best Answer

It's not going to be worth it in the long run. There's too much room for complication.

Best Answer

He'd be gone as soon as he shoots it in you.<br />
Tell the A$$ good-bye. It's likely you will end up getting a bad rep as he's going to tell everyone he did it.<br />
Ya know how you answer them? Laugh hysterically and tell them, "The Twrep couldn't get it up!"

Best Answer

His reasons are Sadistic to start your pain afresh and bring you down, if not out.<br />
To rip apart your healing process, and regress to the place you started .

Best Answer

NO!!! He's already told you that you are nothing more to him than free sex, and if he's not getting any, then he's not interested. This tells ME that he doesn't care a bit about YOU, let alone respect. You're young. You have lots of time to find someone who wants you because you are:- first.....a nice person that he enjoys being around; second:.........a potential partner, because he respects you; last:-.....a potential sex partner. <br />
Respect yourself enough to look for someone who will respect you.

Best Answer

why??????????????????????????

Best Answer

the question: why not?

Best Answer

No fun in that. He might have told you that to hurt you anyway.

Best Answer

could be, I thought he was just being honest. :/ but, I never thought he was just sayin tht to b a jerk.

Best Answer

if you like aids babies and headachs sure... really, whats there to ask. maybe try to be s3x buddies. but that might not help your predicament.

Best Answer

he doesn't have aids...lol, I'm on birthcontrol. like friends with benefits? lol

Best Answer

sure but it still might not help if theres a question.

Best Answer

Are you that desperate? Hold on, lemmy get a pen and paper, I'll be right over!!

Best Answer

lol, i wouldn't say desperate I would say I fooled myself into thinking he was special. Common among teens.

Best Answer

lol! &amp; ROFL!! &amp; LMAO!!! But if you change your mind, as females sometimes do, I'll be here!!?

Best Answer

no u should dumb him he a lowlife pla<x>yer he like most men i think men dont have feels to be honest cause they never care what they put a girl through and they only go for the hotties they wont go on personality most guys make me sick

Best Answer