Let go and move on. That's it. Takes time...but yeah...that's it.

Best Answer

Do your best to keep life in perspective, learn to develop selective-amnesia and move on, more importantly just be yourself, and wait for the right partner that is looking for someone with your qualities...he/she is out there.

Best Answer

What should you do if your ex decided it was best to let go and move on? I would try and do just that. The way I see it when it pertains to a relationship, the opposite of letting go is holding on or trying to control. If he/she was fairly confident it would be the best thing and wasn’t really asking if you agreed, then your only choice is to do as he/she suggested. <br />
And how do you get through the hard time of separation? I have often thought of it like going through the grieving process the same as when a loved one dies. I can’t remember what all the stages are, but I know they do end with acceptance. I am living proof you will get there. The trick is to trust the process and go through it so you’re completely available for the next person. I don’t think there are any short cuts or band aides to the deal. It just takes time.

Best Answer

Cherish the moments you had with him. Move on life is to short too be miserable.

Best Answer

SWEETY,I KNOW ITS HARD,,BEEN THERE ON THIS END,,I KNOW IT WONT BE EASY,,IT WASNT FOR ME,,BUT MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND DESERVES YOU,,AND I HOPE FAMILY CAN HELP,,GOOD LUCK,,,,KEN

Best Answer