gabbie2014 gabbie2014 18-21 7 Answers May 23 in Dating & Relationships

Spend a lot of time reviewing your decision to break up and figure out if anything significant has changed.

Best Answer

He says he has changed as he has knew friends and that he's not a **** like before

Best Answer

why is he your ex

Best Answer

We argued when we weren't together in person and it just got too much

Best Answer

about what

Best Answer

He moaned because I talk to boys but its not like I talk to loads of boys, they are just mates, I would never of hurt him, he put the blame on me for everything, he thought he was always right. He moaned because I went and saw my friend for a couple of days whilst he took time off work which I didn't know about to spend it with me. He says he's really sorry and all that and that he's changed

Best Answer

You fück him and say "no baby, it's too late".

Best Answer

Lol no kidding

Best Answer

He's left it 5 months before saying all this

Best Answer

What does your heart want?

Best Answer

Idk, I have mixed feelings

Best Answer

Don't jump into it if you're not ready. You need to find the things you enjoy to do, and then love to do them. It might be alright to test it out with a nice chat with him face to face and let him know how you feel. If you find it in your heart to love him again, don't rush anything at all. If you don't want his love anymore, Let him know that you have moved on, That you need your space to find your personal happiness.

Best Answer

It's hard to make a decision because I don't want to upset him yet all we did was argue every week

Best Answer

Do what will make you happy, If all you do is fight, then it's best to keep your distance. You can still love him, just not in the same way as before. All you can do is hope that he gets better on his own.

Best Answer

I've lost feelings for him now though and I don't love him like I used to

Best Answer

That's totally fine. Let him know that, but be kind with your words and let him know you've moved on.

Best Answer

Should I stay friends with him

Best Answer

It depends on why you split up

Best Answer

We argued when we weren't together but I was so happy when I was with him in person

Best Answer

Maybe you just need to have more open communication face to face

Best Answer

He says he cares about me so much and he's really sorry for being a **** to me

Best Answer

Sounds like this break up has been a learning curve for him. The decision lies with what you feel in your heart. Do you love him enough to give it one more go? Or has the arguments become just too much...

Best Answer

I hated the arguments, I used to cry sometimes. I've just lost feelings for him and have stopped loving him, I don't want to make a mistake and go back to him and then we argue again but then what if he really has changed and he's not like before, he realised what he has done

Best Answer

All the texts he has sent me are sweet about how sorry he is and all that and he is really convincing on making me think I should go back

Best Answer

I think you've just answered your own question. Do you think if you lost your feelings for him, it'd be fair to lead him on thinking you still love him?

Best Answer

I just read below comments, this is just my opinion but do I really think you deserve better

Best Answer

I do really*

Best Answer

If I still loved him and had feelings for him then yes I would go back but because I have lost feelings, there's no point going back, right?

Best Answer

Yes that's what I'm thinking, why stay with someone you don't love?

Best Answer

He's really convincing and it's hard because I don't want him to make him upset because of me

Best Answer

What if he really has changed? Should I go back out with him and see how everything goes?

Best Answer

Look at it from your point of view, do you think he was thinking about that when he upset you all the time? Sure he's gonna be upset, it's natural but he'd be even more upset if he knew he was in a relationship where there was no love. If I was in your shoes, I'd move on from the relationship. You've got to put your own happiness first instead of staying with someone to make them happy

Best Answer

He said that I make him happy and all that :/ he wants to treat me better. He says he's grown up now

Best Answer

Should I just stay friends with him?

Best Answer

It's up to you but from experience you can't be friends with someone you love or loves you. It just doesn't work that way

Best Answer

I guess he would just keep texting me saying how much he loves me...

Best Answer

I've had experience with this and it didn't work at all. It messed up both our heads

Best Answer

I will tell him how I feel and what I think is best but I will do it in person

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice! :)

Best Answer

No problem, good luck :)

Best Answer