Stop trying to figure him out- decide what you want and live your life accordingly

Best Answer

You should let him be there for you as a friend as Much as you feel comfortable And if he still wants to be with you even though he knows your problems that means something. An I know for experience that if you haven experienced it yourself and it's the first time your hearing about something he might not know the exact right thing to say or the right thing to do I know I didt when my close friend said she cut a few years back. Give him time to understand what's going on and how to handle it if he really cares and loves you he well be there for you as a friend and keep trying to understand it and try to do what he feels is the right thing to do and he could e scard act in shooke

Best Answer

but you know how when you are in depression, you dont want to hang out with anybody.. and then? what kind of relationship is that if we dont see each other? i just feel sorry for him, he deserves so much better person.. and i dont know how to feel comfortable around him cos he doesnt completely understand problems
btw.. thank you :)

Best Answer

Yea I know what you mean umm just tell him what you told me and then stop talking to him for awhile

Best Answer