Angells Angells 26-30 31 Answers Apr 5, 2009

I hate questions like these.

Do whatever you feel like doing.

Best Answer

Sure, There was a reason you made him your boyfriend in the first place. You obviously didn't mind his company.

I wouldn't drink too much or give up the booootay though. His idea of friends might be that he isn't getting any action and thinks he might be able to talk you into bed.

Maybe it could turn out for the better.

Unless of course you wouldn't mind a lil action yourself. then you are free to give as good as you get. Use protection and don't let him spend the night. you are using him, not inviting him back in to fill his old shoes.

Best Answer

Yes. And show up with a date.

Best Answer

No, don't. He'll just make you remember the good times, stay away.

Best Answer

If you are completely over him, yes. That you are asking this question in the first place, no.

Best Answer

No, no, no, no, no. What for? Self torment? Why would you want to? Look for someone else, and drop him. I personally think that his behavior won't change, most bad behavior doesn't, he'll take advantage of your "friendship". Is that the kind of friend you want to have, a cheater?

Best Answer

No..I would not go.. If you still have feelings & hurt, you are just opening yourself up for more of the same. He has shown you how he feels about your realationship and has betrayed you. Decline & show no interest at all. That will surprise him and want you more. He needs a wake up call. Have respect for yourself and know when to say NO.

Ask yourself; Do you want to stay with someone that makes you cry? Or allow that special someone into your life that truly deserves YOU for YOU.

Best Answer

Unicorn took the words right out of my mouth. It sounds suspicious to me and I would stay away from him like the plague.

Best Answer

Sounds like a booty call, to me....

Don't go. He's an ex, for a reason...and there's a lot of history there.....I wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

As long as you're still single. sure.

where's the harm in going for a drink? it's just friendship. and that's ok. keep the peace isn't it?

but i would say, you need to be careful. watch he isn't out for something more, and if he does want more, and you want the same. He needs to earn your trust etc. all over again. and make sure that you do make him earn it! don't let him just step in and out of your life when he feels like it! make him work and fight for you. [IF ofcourse it was to go any further].

but back to the matter in hand, sure. a drink is o.k. have fun!

Best Answer

if that were me, i'd go depending on if im willing to give him another chance basically if feelings are still there.

but ready to deal with giving him a second chance or not because most situations like these lead to problems and stress.

if you want to be with him and truely think that he deserves a second chance then just go.

Best Answer

not unless your going to break his heart or be ready for him to break your heart again, what could he possibly have to say to you in a friendly manner? Do you want to hear about his new relationship or about his dreams if the answer is no and your just trying to get back with him then run for the hills.

Best Answer

It all depends..if you are completely over him then why not? I see no problem with having some fun talking with him(you obviously liked his company)..but if you are not, do not bother to go..I mean you don't want to put yourself in the same problem he put you through last time..he fools you once shame on him, he fools you twice shame on you...I believe in that quote usually after the 2nd mistake but with cheating I think the 1st is enough to steer clear..

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I wouldn't!!!! 'ex's', are ex's for a reason, i bet he will try to 'win u back', and take u down "memory road", :( :(

(what a jerk!!! )You deserve better :)

Best Answer

Never ever give a guy a second chance to hurt you. If you go, you'll be laying the foundation for him to do exactly that.

Don't go.

Best Answer

hahaha i love Nyxie's. he most likely doesn't have a good reason for going... it's either he feels guilty and wants to ease his conscience, or he wants some.

so will either of those reasons be okay with you? there's really no reason to go. it'll only stir up old feelings, either making you want him or making you hurt again. and worst case scenario, you'll hook up and end up back in love with him and right back where you were before: with a cheater. and who wants that?

go with Nyxie's idea. go with a date. say you thought it was a casual thing, and it wouldn't matter :)

Best Answer

Hell No. Remember he cheated on you. That means he doesn't respect you and by you showing up he will just be able to confirm that you have no self respect as well.

Best Answer

I'm leaning towards no, for the simple reason that if you do like him you'll rekindle all those feelings and complications.

If he's a totally laid back, chill guy and you don't care about him except for his company then go for it.

Best Answer

HELL NO! Let cheating dogs drink alone.

Best Answer