So we broke up in October, but we're like practically normal, and we still hang out. But a few days ago, his best friend asked me out. I think my ex would probably be okay with it, but I'm wondering if I should date the other guy? I'm 15 in 1 week, the guy is 15, and my ex is 15 in February.
CherylLynch CherylLynch 13-15, F 8 Answers Jan 6 in Dating & Relationships

Aren't you kind of young to be dating anyone???<br />
Sounds like a lot of games to me.

Best Answer

go for it you are freinds now

Best Answer

Yeah thanks, I guess so :) :$

Best Answer

you welcome

Best Answer

No he is an ex for a reason, that ship has sailed, move on.

Best Answer

Okay thank you :) :$

Best Answer

Out of respect, you could ask him if its ok to date his friend though.

Best Answer

Yeah I will thanks :)

Best Answer

It defends. <br />
Your ex might say his comfortable with it, but seeing you guys together might make him feel uneasy, and it might jeopardize each others friendships. I would advise you to think very carefully because these things can get complicated...

Best Answer

Okay, I'll have a chat with them :$

Best Answer

Doing that would be opening a can of worms you won't like, I think. You should date guys who are not associated with your 'friend zone'.

Best Answer

You think?? :$

Best Answer

Yes, I do. When you date inside the friend-zone, feelings can be easily hurt, even though no one is trying to do that.

Best Answer

Okay I'll keep that in mind.

Best Answer

As you said, you keep good relations, so if you like that boy, date him. It's about your happiness. But if that really bothers you, you can talk with your ex, or ask that boy to talk with him as long as they are bestfriends ;)

Best Answer

Okay thanks :)

Best Answer

Pleasure ;)

Best Answer

don't

Best Answer

Why not? :$

Best Answer