What is wrong with my eyes??!?!!!!?
Apollymi357 Apollymi357 18-21, F 16 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Health

Don't worry mine are like that too, most of the time my eyes are a kind of light blue/grey colour with streaks of dark blue in and a dark blue outline but sometimes they'll be grey and very smooth looking with what my friend calls a ring of fire (basically like a rugged circle near the pupil of your eyes that is red or gold) mine is properly gold! It's odd because you usually only get it with warm coloured eyes whereas mine are really cold coloured eyes!

Best Answer

Also they sometimes go a kind of murky blue green colour, not sure why this happens just that they're usually grey in the morning!

Best Answer

Better check with a eye doctor....

Best Answer

:( I dont want to

Best Answer

Wow, that's GREAT! I wished you lived near me so I can check out your eyes. I'd LOVE to see them. I bet they are mesmerizing!<br />
Lucky you.

Best Answer

When they turn silver,are they quick too?

Best Answer

mine are the same. They go from bright blue to grey =)

Best Answer

you are unique....

Best Answer

Actually, they sound quite pretty.

Best Answer

baby girl you are special. you need to realize that being different isnt bad. *hugs*

Best Answer

Mine go from orange to brown to black, so I am told.

Best Answer

Mine Too! Silver, Green, & Blue. I've figured that green is when I'm happy, relaxed, and or stoned.

Best Answer

They're just cool eyes. Some people do have eyes that change. It's rare that they're that color.<br />
Unless there is an actual problem with your SIGHT... feel lucky. :)

Best Answer

well no problems with my sight but i feel like an outcast ._.

Best Answer

Mine too! People always notice it!

Best Answer