I often get referred to as a guy that has a retarded face but isn't actually mentally retarded. A lot of the people I speak to say my face is one of the ugliest on the planet and I'm extremly unlucky to have such a **** face that is worse than most people's. There are a lot of issues: a very awkward shaped head, extremely weird looking eyes, ****** up eye lids, big lips, very weak cheek bones, a weak jaw along with a very recessive chin, a very big and crooked nose, big ears, oh man there's a lot.. Are there any solutions that can change my overall face and make me happy in my own skin? See the link below and you be the judge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEwPZBLm8dQ
jsanza29 jsanza29 22-25, M 6 Answers Jun 30, 2012

Don't have any work done on your face. It never works and you'll ruin your face.

Best Answer

smile.

Best Answer

Dude don't listen to everyone. They use to call me fugly all through school. You need to learn to love yourself and ignore others. You're not a bad looking guy. That is the truth.

Best Answer

If people say that about you they are beneath your contempt, you cant help the way your face is, keep your bod fit and healthy, I guess if your jaw bothers you you could do what my cousin did when he got a big scar on his jaw, he grew a beard

Best Answer

Its called being comfortable with yourself.

Best Answer