senecagirl11 senecagirl11 61-65, F 7 Answers May 21, 2012

You're right it is easy for those who are not in your shoes. They can say whatever they want......not easy for those who have children they loved so much. I have two adorable, wonderful and very strong (emotionally) children. They are my precious jewels. I made the decision to call it quits after 20 years together. He wronged us and our children and still have that pride to lift his head as if what he did is alright. The children were shocked of my decision. I told them he is still their father and no one can change that. They can make their choice. My daughter who is 20 wants to stay with me and my son, 17 wants to stay with his father. Now his decision breaks my heart. I sacrifice a lot to let this boy grow and molding him to be strong and have a solid foundation so that he can be a man with integrity. I don't know if he is just in denial to accept the fact that we are not a unit anymore. The process is very painful but we have to move on.

Best Answer

i think at any age children are hurt when there parents split-----after 44 yrs nobody is expecting it either------yes i know yr pain and i am moving on tyvm,,but my kids pain ,is whats killing me----

Best Answer

You are a fool. Adult children cope with parents divorces quite well. It is you who suffer the most and you are simply trying to avoid your own issues by saying they have the problem. They don't, you d. He was YOUR partner for all those years. Not theirs. Wake up toyourself and go see a doctor.

Best Answer

You're free to express yourself and voice out your opinion. I got no issues and not necessarily need to go and see a doctor. He needs one because he is now suffering from depression after I told him we're done.

Best Answer

you can not they have to excpe what happened and why<br />
make surethey know theyare not at fault

Best Answer

easier said than done they are all hurting-----and at this age they know its not their fault-----

Best Answer

I would suggest you need their help more than the other way around.

Best Answer

no,they are adults,who know whats going on and they are hurting,and divided,im trying,to help them all have a relationship with both of us ----we are divided because of their decisions not mine----

Best Answer

So YOU need the help from them as they caused it. Stop defending them and see it properly. You say the words exactly that way but then defend them .You need the help. From them. It's THEIR turn in the barrel.

Best Answer

how can 3 kids in their 40,s be the cause of my huband cheating with a married woman?i have 6 grandchildren that dont know,and we all lie ,to protect,innocent young children--thats their papa----he makes me sick-----

Best Answer

If that is the case your husband is just making a lame excuse to stray because of blah, blah, blah. He is weak! I bet this young ones once they learn that their papa go banana on somebody else's wife, they will give him the stare that he won't forget for the rest of his life. In his old age what did he gain? SHAME!

Best Answer

Who said they were the cause. You were, clearly. That's why you need their help. Wake up to yourself.

Best Answer

they are grown.. they will just have to come to grips with it themselves.. you did what you thought was right and you should..

Best Answer