My parents are stupid. And won't stop fighting with me. My brother hunter ran away a few weeks ago and only came home because we had to pick him up at the police station because he was caught with meth. My other brother is a stupid manslut and just keeps getting chicks pregnant and giving them pregnancy scares and cheating on them. I ran away and am staying at my friends apartment. It's just a Terrible Xmas
kate2000 kate2000 13-15, F 2 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Community

someone has to step up and be an adult in that family...obviously the parents are failing

Best Answer

Well they had my two brothers when they were 15 and me at 18 and they have never been good parents

Best Answer

And young girls always wonder why people question when they wanna have babies at a young age...almost always the children end up paying the price while growin up

Best Answer

Lol I have a 26 week old son:p I want to be a better mom then my mom tho. I know I need to fix up my act. That's the only reason I want to go home because my son is with my mom:(

Best Answer