Look mine does to but my brothers the worst!lol

Best Answer

I am going through a similar situation with my family, only difference is, is that my mother shields me from the hate that my siblings spew my way..I can totally identify with the pain and loneliness that you are feeling..but i can say that it gets better if you cant be appreciated by the people that are supposed to love you unconditionally then find some that will celebrate you not pull you down..i had convinced myself because they were family that i should stick it out and that it gets better but i had to come to the conclusion that sometimes while waiting for situations to get better you lose who you are and you might not be strong enough to weather that storm...

Best Answer

NOT TO SEEM INSENSITIVE TO YOUR FAMILY-BUT OH WELL.I'M GOING TO POST SOMETHING ABOUT MINES HERE PRETTY SOON.

Best Answer

It is ok, you do not seem that way..I understand that there are better and worse situations then mine..would like to read your story.

Best Answer