I think most guys (straight included) have fantasies like that from time to time.

Best Answer

You just might be gay- embrace it

Best Answer

I am transgender and live as a woman full time, I have a similar fantasy but with only one man. I hope I will meet the right one someday soon

Best Answer

thank you for a most honest reply, I am not gay am a woman trapped inside a man. I am hoping to change that soon and be me. I am sure that you will meet Mr right. sweetness and light Ali

Best Answer

I feel exactly the same way, and through the VA hospital I will soon be starting hormone therapy. I am too old for sexual reassignment surgery, but I want softer skin, full hips and buttocks, and of course real breasts of my very own

Best Answer

i am a veteran too, i was a sgt. british army injured mostar 1994 med discharged. i truely hope that your journey is not a painful one. i was 6 years old when i was different i wanted to be a girl so i could wear dreses. i knew some don't understand and others choose to ignore. i joined the army to prove i was a man to family but it was always there. hope we can be friends even though you american :-) only jokin bud x

Best Answer

I was about six myself when I started crossdressing, told my ex about it early in our relationship and she was disgusted, said she never wanted to see it. I stayed in the closet for 60 years but finally accepted myself and now live as a woman full time. My daughter knows and reluctantly accepts me. I am at a loss as to how to break it to my son. I am happier now than I have ever been and will never give up my new life

Best Answer

Need protein eh?...teehee....at your age it's normal to venture out of the box...with all the ************ in your life I'm sure you fantasize about other *****....who doesn't...we all gotta little bi in us....just try to keep it to yourself next time...these kinds of questions wake up the trolls...they're all still sleeping under the bridge after a long night of creepiness....lol

Best Answer

That kind of made me feel nauseous :/

Best Answer

you not getting any either :-)

Best Answer