My fantasy is multiple men unloading their man juices inside me both my throat and bum hole i am male and never tried it is this wrong?
al450 al450 41-45, M 7 Answers Nov 11, 2012

Who cares? Why do people think that others are remotely interested in their sexual orientations? Its usually gays who even hold parades about it, just to make sure there is no mistaking their sexual preferences. Can you imagine if heterosexual people kept going on about their sexuality all the time?

Best Answer

I know Right?!...like they say..."The squeaky wheel always gets the KY"...lol...

Best Answer

where is the love?

Best Answer

I think most guys (straight included) have fantasies like that from time to time.

Best Answer

You just might be gay- embrace it

Best Answer

I am transgender and live as a woman full time, I have a similar fantasy but with only one man. I hope I will meet the right one someday soon

Best Answer

thank you for a most honest reply, I am not gay am a woman trapped inside a man. I am hoping to change that soon and be me. I am sure that you will meet Mr right. sweetness and light Ali

Best Answer

I feel exactly the same way, and through the VA hospital I will soon be starting hormone therapy. I am too old for sexual reassignment surgery, but I want softer skin, full hips and buttocks, and of course real breasts of my very own

Best Answer

i am a veteran too, i was a sgt. british army injured mostar 1994 med discharged. i truely hope that your journey is not a painful one. i was 6 years old when i was different i wanted to be a girl so i could wear dreses. i knew some don't understand and others choose to ignore. i joined the army to prove i was a man to family but it was always there. hope we can be friends even though you american :-) only jokin bud x

Best Answer

I was about six myself when I started crossdressing, told my ex about it early in our relationship and she was disgusted, said she never wanted to see it. I stayed in the closet for 60 years but finally accepted myself and now live as a woman full time. My daughter knows and reluctantly accepts me. I am at a loss as to how to break it to my son. I am happier now than I have ever been and will never give up my new life

Best Answer

Need protein eh?...teehee....at your age it's normal to venture out of the box...with all the ************ in your life I'm sure you fantasize about other *****....who doesn't...we all gotta little bi in us....just try to keep it to yourself next time...these kinds of questions wake up the trolls...they're all still sleeping under the bridge after a long night of creepiness....lol

Best Answer

That kind of made me feel nauseous :/

Best Answer

you not getting any either :-)

Best Answer