He needs your help and understanding he has had a hard life.

Best Answer

You could call him SirSickALot and make him a YouTube sensation

Best Answer

Poor cat, there are cheap natural remedies and also its food might not be agreeing with it, maybe try new foods. Also if you list the symptoms here maybe I or someone else here can tell you whats wrong with it and tell you a cheap way to cure him.

Best Answer

m sorry i don't know how to answer you question although i'm a cat lover but i'm just gonna say, it highly disturbed me that u used ichi's smiling face as a profile pic. It was kind of merged with the question and...you know TT,TT

Best Answer

What does he have?<br />
My cat (now deceased) had a problem with similar symptoms, but in his case it was related to kidney failure. We would have paid for the treatment, but in his case it had a minimal chance of working, and he was already 16 years old.<br />
Changing his diet could at least make the symptoms easier to deal with on your end, even if it won't solve the core problem.

Best Answer