He called names and behave very badly in front of a carpenter who came to fix something in our house today. I didn't react in front of him. Now I am suffering from headache and feeling extremely bad about it.
FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 12 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Move into your own place.

Best Answer

Well No one is Perfect, Parents forgive so many mistakes you why can't you, But do let him know that what he did was wrong and you've grown up :)<br />
Best of Luck

Best Answer

Tell him he owes you an apology.

Best Answer

Other than THIS episode are there any bad connections between you two? I mean have you been able to sit and talk and work out your problems?<br />
I think you need to have a talk with him. You're an adult now. You aren't perfect, but sometimes we need to make mistakes before we can change. <br />
You have to catch him in a good mood, take his hand in yours and begin in telling him why you love and respect him. <br />
Let him then know that his outburst hurt your feelings. And hurting the way you do now, you are in fear of harming this relationship you have together.<br />
He's not perfect. You aren't either. But if you need an apology you may have to ask for it. And if he refuses.. do not be angry. Just ask him calmly, 'Can I have a hug anyway? I just need to know you still love me.'<br />
THIS may not get the apology you desire, but will show him he needs to feel remorse for his outburst.

Best Answer

My father does that to me sometimes too, he was probably under a lot of pressure. I wouldn't let it bother you, if they haven't thrown you out they clearly love having you around.

Best Answer

if i would be in ur place i would have told him straight away or complained it to my mom..

Best Answer

You need to either tell him how he has made you feel , and give him the chance to realise that he has hurt you , and possibly sort it out, or write it down in a letter or email to him. At least then you will have the satisfaction of him knowing what he had done to you.

Best Answer

It is not you. He is scared and forgot to stop. The things he said are not you. You are perfect.

Best Answer

First, one AlDemone said, second, SACK UP *****

Best Answer