if you know whats good for you, join him and ask him to teach you how to do so. count yourself luck and blessed to have such a father. most of your mates are praying for such a father.

Best Answer

it's hard to find the miracle that i will pray

Best Answer

hey girl prayer is not all about miracle...its having a relationship and communication with your CREATOR! You also must not pray five times like your father, that is his own style and he loves it...you can also decide on your style too but the point here is to get to talk to GOD through your prayers.

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't understand...???

Best Answer

i forgot the Q

Best Answer

sounds like a typical teen slash young adult........what's the Q?

Best Answer

oooooh i forgot

Best Answer

I think your statement is in essence of what question would I be asking myself if I was in your shoes.<br />
I don't believe in Allah or God but that doesn't matter, it is an ideal you have to know yourself.<br />
For many people life's questions are answered in their religion, because that is the only place they wish to look for the answer.<br />
If there is no heaven then why did I make life such a hell trying to get there is all I am saying. <br />
I have other endeavors I want to spend my time pursuing. <br />
This may be a phase you need to go through to grow spiritually or not.

Best Answer

I am a muslim and pray five times daily.i Pray from Allah so that i may have a good health, good life and its working.your's father pray will be helpful to you in some part of ur life.Allah bless my,ur and all muslims souls.

Best Answer

yeah, i'm muslim too. But i'm too lazy for praying, he said that if i pray for him, he would be rich

Best Answer

Sounds like a smart young lady.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Cos you don't pay the pray

Best Answer

is it working?

Best Answer