PinksWoman PinksWoman 61-65, T 11 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Keith Harkin!!

Best Answer

Don McLean ("American Pie"), Janis Ian ("At Seventeen", but i watched her perform for hours on different videos on the adult MTV channel, and she wrote many beautiful songs, though At Seventeen is truly a superb iconic classic), and John Lennon.

Best Answer

yeah, but he was pretty much a one hit wonder

Best Answer

Negative. I saw him in concert with my former gf in 2000 or so. He (like Carole King) wrote scores of famous popular songs for other leading recording artists that i was totally unaware of, many of which he performed. His own recording of American Pie is what most people know him by, but look him up on the web and check out what i said to see all those songs. (A one-hit wonder is normally one who had one big hit song, other than for which the singer was never widely successful. Don McLean's successful songwriting was just out of the spotlights, that's all.)

Best Answer

Cheating the Devil, Best of all possible worlds, Darby's Castle, :)

Best Answer

I believe you mean To Beat the Devil, I love his music and have all his albums still. Even the awful one he did with Barbara Streisand

Best Answer

David Bowie :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Old Billy Gibbons

Best Answer

Willy Nelson gets my vote !

Best Answer

He is good and has performed with Kris on many occasions.

Best Answer

< This guy.

Best Answer

Good choice and good voice, too bad he died so young

Best Answer

he's a great choice.<br />
joni mitchell, before all the crazy jazz stuff.

Best Answer