Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 17 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Pets

Make yourself into someone you respect enough to know those that insult you are telling lies.

Best Answer

Take two Fukitol and call me in the morning. Side effects are dry mouth and apathy.

Best Answer

YA WHO!!!! FUKITOL!!! I have a GINORMOUS bottle of it.. thanks for reminding me!!! xoxo

Best Answer

Anytime someone drags you down think of a duck being immersed in water. It just rolls right off. YOU are beyond words and desc<x>ription and worth more than all the tea in China and gold in Ft. Knox. If people aren't paying enough attention it's because they're self absorbed by their own life problems with a perception problem that's taught them how to be a deer in the headlights. <br />
They don't know what they're looking at.

Best Answer

I just have remember that I am worthwhile and also do my best to accept people for who they are. If I let them hurt my feelings and make me feel bad about myself, then I am letting them control my life. I want to be in control of my life. Just know that you are a good person and try your best to do the right thing. That's all that god expects from you CL. Dont try to live up to other's expectations, just to your own

Best Answer

LOVE YOU!!! Hope you are OK. SANDY made landfall an hour ish ago..

Best Answer

I'm good - we still have power but it must be raining in Georgia cause it's raining all over the world,,,

Best Answer

words that have guided me when it comes to that: consider the source

Best Answer

Well i guess the person who insulted you needs a lot more love and happiness in their lives and need to build on their self-esteem if resulting to insulting you is the only thing they can do to make themselves feel any better ...sad isn't it, but don't waste your good energy on their bad energy you're better than that to.

Best Answer

i guess theres no cheating in that u have to find out the hard way ur self

Best Answer

brush it off - it's soooo not worth it!

Best Answer

Just say To your self they are just jelous of you and just ingnoe it

Best Answer

LOCK urself in a room ...& NEVER come out again ....OTHERWISE ...get OVER it!

Best Answer

that sounds nice... :)

Best Answer

Which one ?

Best Answer

lol... hiding out in my room.. not realistic.. but a "stay"-cation.. wouldn't be so bad..

Best Answer

Take antidepressants. They'll make you feel numb.

Best Answer

That's not true for everyone. I don't feel numb.

Best Answer

You're not taking enough...

Best Answer

lol I can think of "more better" things to make me numb... wink wink

Best Answer

Remember that it could be much worse. You could be big bird, you could live on a nice beach on an island but not know how to swim, you could be in a harem of women but lost your dik in a hunting accident. You could have invested all of your life savings EP.

Best Answer

Don't ask me my feelings stay hurt :(

Best Answer

***HUGS****

Best Answer

Figure out what mistakes you are repeating so you don't get hurt repeatedly. If it is because of guys, perhaps you need to figure out why you keep ending up with guys that hurt you. Are you drawn to them or are you sending out signals that draws the wrongs guys to you.

Best Answer

I know.. have to have more patience with myself too..

Best Answer

I know how u feel ! believe me ,wish I didn't.got 2 keep moving on somehow.not figured how 2 properly yet.im 45 and still muddling through,dont know iff,or even wen I may get it right!

Best Answer