If he is completly avoiding you then he is hiding from himself and his own actions. Send him a letter telling him exactly how you feel and you want to at least talk to him to get closure. Make it very clear that this will be your last attempt to communicate with him.

Best Answer

I hope Santa and his elves leave a big **** in stocking come next Christmas !!!

Best Answer

The question is how much did you two actually talk? By that I mean did you really tell him what was going on with you? Think hard. I don't mean to sound like I'm blaming you, I just want you to be sure you are looking at all that happened from his point of view. The faststest way to kill a relationship is to not see things from the other persons point of view. Try to look back at the relationship as if he was doing what you did and only told you what you told him. You have the luxury of seeing what you were doing in its entirety. Did he?

Best Answer