overthefairytale overthefairytale 22-25 5 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Divorce

Be like wtf is '#', He'll feel stupid and stop haha. If ur gunna marry the guy u should at least b able to say that or else the marriage ain't gunna work... sorry to break it to you. Well, anyway best of Luck <3

Best Answer

hahaha yeah this is what I was going to do. Just feel like I'm mean to him all the time because he does so much lame **** on facebook and txting. This isn't usually an issue because we don't use them much when I'm there but we are long distance until later this month. I shouldn't make a generalisation but I'm going to...everyone in the country he lives in is social media retarded. They just don't know how to be "cool". They think tacky and lame is cool. Ok, end of rant.

Best Answer

You could explain to him that a text message is not a tweet. It sounds like he doesn't understand how hashtags actually work if he is putting them in text messages to you.

Best Answer

i hate they ******* who do that hashtag shite

Best Answer

Stop using the hash tag before you tag his hash so hard he won't be able to stand for weeks o.o?

Best Answer