I am similar to your gf, other than I've had sexual experiences with women, but I love my bf and only want him, but I rarely if ever look at other men. but I might check out a girl now and then. but I don't want a relationship with a woman, I want him! she might be bi, but the point is that she wants you! not them! I hardly ever find men attractive, until the right man comes along, then I'm hooked on him and only him! she's probably like me. & as for the po.rn, many women even straight women fantasize about other women to reach climax, it's normal, women have sexier bodies, plus when we see someone going down on a woman, we picture it being done to us, and a lot of po.rn with men in it, they don't go down on the girl, they just nail her, and many of us find the oral sex preformed on a woman much sexier than penetration. because that's what gets us off is oral, at least most of us get off with oral and only oral, sex feels good, but 99% of women can't reach orga.sm by penetration alone, we need clitoral stimulation, so that's what we want to see on a po.rn, and most non lesbian po.rn doesn't offer that.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

My wife also enjoys FF ****, she also likes scenes with MF or FFM, as long as it's decent quality- not the over the top cheesy stuff. She doesn't like MMF at all, she is totally turned off by that and will fast forward past those scenes . <br />
She admitted she is bi curious too and has since made out twice with girls but hasn't gone further.....yet.

Best Answer

I agree with Lithriel, lesbian **** concentrates more on oral sex for women. This is what we women like.

Best Answer

She's probably not home watching lesbian **** when you aren't there. She's doing it to turn you on. She's telling you what you want to hear. I'm not saying she is lying, just that she is becoming who you want her to be. Sometimes women do things like wear heels and become bi-curious because they know we like it, not for their own enjoyment.

Best Answer

Tsunami3,
Not true. I've been on the computer after her when I got home from work and in the drop down bar of "recent searches" in Google, it has had **** sites, all lesbian videos or solo girls (very rare).
I've asked we about it and she said she was bored and wanted to watch it. I'm fine with that. We've watched it together while having sex before and that's always when she is wettest.
Just today, we talked about it and she admitted to wanting to try it with a girl and said one thing she fantasizes about is me comin home an catching her in bed with a girl. Which I would also be fine with. However, we were each others firsts and I would like to be there to see her experience her first taste.

Best Answer