I myself was gonna say RED FLAG!! Do yourself a favor and don't overlook it. You will find yourself neck deep in doo-doo, and it will be all the more difficult to get yourself out of it. Good luck. He should not make you feel that way.

Best Answer

Ive been through this before and id recomend always to chose your pal, when a mans making you feel like this its a sign of him getting rid of her so he can control you, First sign of a manipulator.

Best Answer

like i said to one of your answers if you have to choose between your freind and your man you should stay single for a while till there is no reason for you to feel you have to choose, maybe he see's something you are to love blind to see yourself, self examine what your relationship is with your friend for real(don't lie to yourself), you may have feelings for your friend that need ot be addressed before you marry someone you are not ready for. no offence but you may be too insecure to be married yet. a marridge is between two people, not two people and your friend, just my opinion.

Best Answer

Well, are both your fiance and your best friend dudes? Or are both your fiance and best friends chicks? I'm going to answer as if your bestie is another girl and your fiance is a man. He's majorly insecure and that's just weird. Good think he's already giving you clues now BEFORE you marry hin.

Best Answer

I vote for the friend. Danger Will Robinson danger!

Best Answer

Well at least he is a Fiance and not a husband yet so that will make things a little less complecated. You should probably talk to him about how you feel in the situation and see if you can find out why he is so insecure. Obviously doing certain things with a friend of the opposite sex may seem inappropriate to the other person. I have been on your side of things..but....if you guys can't get past a speed bump like this one your marriage may not make it through bigger problems down the line. Try not to make his feelings seem totally invalid and if he is not the type to talk try writing a letter or something so that you can get your point across without being interrupted.

Best Answer

That's not a good sign. He doesn't sound like he's ready to be married. People who expect to usurp all your other previous relationships, usually don't make good spouses.

Best Answer

without knowing what issues make him jealous your answer has no value, just because a man or a woman has issues with a friend of oppisite sex doesn't mean he or she will make a good spouse, it usually means that the relationship he or she is seeing is more that friends, my feeling if you have to choose between you shouldn't have a fiance. i hate these off the cuff answers automaticly making someone a bad person, just my opinion.

Best Answer

I didn't say he's bad. But clearly either s/he doesn't know their spouse well enough or doesn't trust them. It's not normal to have to give up you best friend to be married, I don't care how many insecure guys say they wouldn't like it. If you love someone, their family comes with them, and best friends are family in my book.

Best Answer