See your OB for the shot.<br />
You fiancé is, in my opinion, trying to put you at ease. You both want to stick to the 5 year plan, but if an accident happens, he won't run out. HE hasn't had a change of heart, he just wants to tell you, if for some reason the 5 year plan doesn't work out it is ok.

Best Answer

wear a condom?.. oO

Best Answer

Don't doctor's recommend diaphrams anymore? It works and you'd be taking a lot of pressure off of you. Give yourselves a chance to be married first before you start to have babies.

Best Answer

Ah interesting situation. My husband and I knew that we wanted to start a family soon after being married. He was kind of surprised when I told him that I didn't want us to use birth control once we were married. He thought I would wait a bit. I didn't expect what happen to happen. I got pregnant on our wedding night. It wasn't planned to happen that way but it did. I had a miscarriage. I got pregnant again soon there after. Another surprise I'm pregnant with twins and they are due in February 2013.<br />
You need to talk with your soon-to-be husband about your concerns. But from experience I will tell you that when you are meant to have children, you will have them. Planning is great but life is truly meant to be lived. I am not putting my life on hold just because I'm pregnant and will have children. I'm still doing the things I want to do (within reason). You should also talk to your doctor about another form of birth control.

Best Answer

Why can't you take birth control pills during that time? Depo provera is hormonal birth control that is much stronger than the pill, just take the pill.

Best Answer

A friend of mine went through a similar problem on their honeymoon. They asked their doctor and he said the chances of getting pregnant is very remote. That was how they first got pregnant. Think of it like the weather: The forecast is 1% chance of rain tomorrow. When tomorrow comes, its raining. 1% is still a chance.

Best Answer

you know what, he is a sweetie as he just wants to say the right thing, dont read too much into it, talk to your GP about contraception!

Best Answer