Shinesaathlove Shinesaathlove 46-50, M 7 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in EP

Really :(<br />
Who was it?

Best Answer

I am thinking of dedicating a page on her

Best Answer

Cindy Manners. Most know her as some kind of a sex queen, but to me she was a great friend and a awesome soul.

Best Answer

Oh, I never heard of her...sorry hope she comes back for you.

Best Answer

Yes, there is much more to Cindy than her free spirited sexuality. She is kind, intelligent, and a real joy to know. This happens to be at least the second time she has left EP. I miss her and hope she will be back in the near future.

Best Answer

alien abduction....

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

happens every day...wish they'd take the ex-wife.....

Best Answer

Aww i hate it when that happens i met someone really intersting on here and we had some great convo's and then they deleted their account i still miss them:-(

Best Answer

:-( *Hugs back*

Best Answer

I have searched high and low, and no trace. I though may be I will have some old messages in my mail, but I think once you delete your account, everything gets erased. Thank you for your supportive mail.

Best Answer

Sadly, I have had a number of EP friends disappear over time. I hestitate to say that this is just a fact of EP life because it would seem to trivialize how you are feeling. Just know that this is a common experience and many of us know what it feels like.

Best Answer