I know that to a lot of people like me with SSA we often loose the physical contact when we find ourselves to belong to God and realize we are His child. This mind set is not for everyone and you can not change her mind on this one. Please try to move on and just pray for her. I know you love her and perhaps she loves you too - even enough to accept your being saved.

Best Answer

Being lesbian isn't a sin

Best Answer

Yes it is, in fact the Bible says it is an abomination, that is the strongest wording that God uses for sin.

Best Answer

Well, not in Buddhism so I'm happy where I'm at.

Best Answer

I'm assuming you found religion. She is perfectly justified; your life style as they like to call it is not compatible with Christian religion. You must understand that the dogma of the Christian church says that you are an abomination and other ridiculous things that are hurtful. Your lover is far more important than any fictional character made up by bronze age goat herders.

Best Answer

I do, it was not meant as a personal slight. But I feel that someone should speak up. To many people loose love because of religion. I have experienced this myself.

Best Answer

No please explain

Best Answer

She is lying to you and if you listen you will be disobeying God.

Best Answer

Tell her to get over it , She must not think much of you if thats her excuse.

Best Answer

You got saved?

Best Answer

Is it the "saved" part, or the part where you go on and on about being "saved" that she doesn't like`?

Best Answer

Well she said that because I got saved in church that its a sin and now I have to walk wit god the right way and I can't do that and be a lesbian but she claims to be very spiritual and a child of god herself I'm confused

Best Answer

why don't you just find a straight man with female qualities? there are feminine men who cook, knit, etc...not to mention girlish looking japanese guys

Best Answer

I'm confused as well. Sounds like she has guilt issues about herself and her relationship with God. Not sure how to fix this, but it sounds like something that needs to be talked over between the two of you... but it may not be fixable if her guilt runs deep. She sounds young, with unresolved issues.

Best Answer

If she has a problem with you becoming religious you should ask her why it is a problem.

Best Answer

It is a problem because it is against Gods laws & intents for mankind, she knows this but it is a stronghold in her life, and it will be very hard to break, because there are spiritual implications to it, but not impossible, if God is to win, you both will have to fast and pray to break this spiritual stronghold. google it, it will help. You are on the right track, just keep going. Study ones who have come out of the lifestyle, that is online too, and will be a help. God bless you both and the battle you face. YOU CAN OVERCOME, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Best Answer

Don't talk about your religion around her. It obviously bothers her.

Best Answer

what do you mean by you got saved?

Best Answer

If you truly love the Lord Jesus Christ you will learn to obey his commandments. And His word is clear on same sex relationships, they are an abomination. If you ask Him earnestly , He will help you to get out of that relationship. God bless you & keep you!!

Best Answer