and he rubs this weird cream on his neck every day and he sings the attendence
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 12 Answers Jan 23 in Community

my French teacher wears these weird dresses that cover her ankles and takes her shoes off a lot and tells us about her college day and really, really, really likes to talk about food in French and yells when you ask to go to the bathroom if you don't say it in French

Best Answer

haha mine brings in bongos and when we do the lords prayer he plays them! And he isnt even french

Best Answer

mine makes us sing songs in French to remember verb tenses and yells at her computer in French

Best Answer

hahaha mine made us make up a some about dr mrs vandertramp the verb thing

Best Answer

haha, mine looks up French dances and makes us do them for a grade, guess who got a zero on that.

Best Answer

What was your Question ? you hit the *ask Question* and posted this you dont pay attention DUMB @SS

Best Answer

aww stewy i get it from Stewart. He should call you Andy like Craig does or Donny like Kelly does or Landy like i do

Best Answer

he used to call me Lewart but he stopped thank god. Combining my first name with my last name is just weird lol

Best Answer

well that is a lot of damning evidence in one sentence....jesus...you're good !

Best Answer

sounds like an interesting guy...

Best Answer

wow!!

Best Answer

We had a shop teacher who would throw blocks of wood at people and freak out all the time. He was very polite to the girls though.

Best Answer

And I bet you pay far more attention to him as a result.

Best Answer

Tenure is a crazy thing

Best Answer

Always remember that when they try to talk you into becoming a teacher yourself ... Do something else with your life instead...

Best Answer

I'm apparently in the wrong class

Best Answer