We haven't been talking much she haven't even looked at me or picked up my calls.She likes this guy who happens to be one of my best guy friends.I told her he didn't like her because he told me.My guy friend says she might be jealous of how we hang out allot and talk very much.I'm not sure if it is that.She sometimes gives me dirty looks when I hang out with him.She told me I was stating to get annoying.So much for best friends.
Skittles4eva Skittles4eva 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 23, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Romance can ruin friendships. I lost a friend over something similar. <br />
I think I'd try to see it from her perspective. If you were head over heels for some guy and he would only give your friend attention, it might make you a bit jealous and even snarky. Hurt can come out that way. <br />
I guess I'd try that approach. I'd sympathize, and if I loved my friend, then I might ask her what she wanted me to do...or if I could do something to make her more comfortable. If you flirt with your guy friend, then that would have to stop. And I'd take what she told me with a grain of salt. I probably would not agree to stop being his friend, but I would try to make that situation more comfortable for her until she got over him. <br />
Ultimately, all you can do is ask her to tell you what's wrong and to be very blunt and honest about it. Then you can consider what she says. I honestly think that having a crush on someone is almost like being a bit insane emotionally. It could be that she is having a really hard time with it, and it might seem to her that you are flaunting the relationship you have with him or that you want him for yourself. It can be hard not to snipe at another woman who seems to be your competition. That might not be the true situation, but that might be how she feels about it. Hopefully, she'll get over it. Losing a friend over that sort of thing broke my heart. Try not to, if you can.

Best Answer

Maybe your friend doesn't accept the fact that you told her someone didn't like her. Take some distance from her. She said you were starting to get annoying. Stand back. If she wants to find you, she knows where you are.

Best Answer

Because of you & ur dam interferences w/them! (I’m in ur face being a friend, as if we were@the table sitting together) It’s respect of them & their lives continuing w/out us up their azz 24/7…They don’t go really, they expand their circle, you are still a part of it,howverrrr… they briefly leave the circle of last… if Intimacy w/another grows upon them. She needs space is all…allow her that. You take the time to use for yourself too. When it’s time & she’s cleared out her head & use the time alone, she’ll come to u & tell you all about it. She may even lie; it is the polite way to tell others it’s my business only. Albescence makes The♥Grow fonder & 98% we worry for nothing & ½ the time its not even about us. How special are we huh? Not so much when we make it about us. <br />
(_(ღღ <br />
>`,`)`,`)&lt;STOP the pettiness

Best Answer

Is she a cheerleader? :-)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Ur probably safe then . :-)

Best Answer