I don't wanna be the "you're too young to understand these things" guy (hell, I've never been in love) but don't you think it's a little early to decide it doesn't exist?

Best Answer

Hmmm... You have a point. But i really can't see myself "falling in love" with anyone. It just seems a little too fairytale-ish to me. So, yeah. :)

Best Answer

Maybe that just means you've got an overly romanticised idea of what it means? The people I know who are in love aren't serenading each other on balconies, they're just really close companions.

Best Answer

(I really am trying not to sound patronising, but it isn't working very well, sorry! Obviously, live your life however you like -- just don't go denying yourself experiences because they don't fit some romantic ideal. You'll find yourself collecting a list of crushes you never did anything about, which is just depressing.

Best Answer

Eww... Haha, I just can't see myself getting THAT close to another guy... They're just best friend material :D

Best Answer

You want to know the basics of love...? Read the featured story on my profile, "The Four Elements". It gives you a measuring stick to stack your relationships up against, and see how potentially successful they are. It will also allow you to identify what is wrong in a relationship.

Best Answer

infatuation is different from love

Best Answer