What is love for you? And how do you know if it's actually just a crush or something more? Yeah, she keeps pestering me on my 3 year crush on this one guy. For crying out loud, it's just a stupid crush! I don't even know why I like him...
harunosakura harunosakura 13-15, F 5 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I don't wanna be the "you're too young to understand these things" guy (hell, I've never been in love) but don't you think it's a little early to decide it doesn't exist?

Best Answer

Hmmm... You have a point. But i really can't see myself "falling in love" with anyone. It just seems a little too fairytale-ish to me. So, yeah. :)

Best Answer

Maybe that just means you've got an overly romanticised idea of what it means? The people I know who are in love aren't serenading each other on balconies, they're just really close companions.

Best Answer

(I really am trying not to sound patronising, but it isn't working very well, sorry! Obviously, live your life however you like -- just don't go denying yourself experiences because they don't fit some romantic ideal. You'll find yourself collecting a list of crushes you never did anything about, which is just depressing.

Best Answer

Eww... Haha, I just can't see myself getting THAT close to another guy... They're just best friend material :D

Best Answer

You want to know the basics of love...? Read the featured story on my profile, "The Four Elements". It gives you a measuring stick to stack your relationships up against, and see how potentially successful they are. It will also allow you to identify what is wrong in a relationship.

Best Answer

If your crush likes you, and ask you out; then it can lead to love

but if he doesn't ask you out; then it's only a crush.

like/Love should be mutual, but one of them should be a little more braver to ask the other out.

I had a crush in high school till he went off to college/university; I know he liked me but never did anything about it; and never asked me to go out; so he's definitely not the one. I'm over it; I got over it in 2002 when I saw the Gorgeous Man in the world; He did like me, but nothing happened either. It was bad time for him; I think he was separated at that time. When I met him; I felt spiritual and mental connection especially in his walk. I think this was more than a crush. I think he's my twin flame;soulmate; they say sometimes you don't end up with them in this life. You just meet them, and that's all. I say he was my twin flame.

Best Answer

infatuation is different from love

Best Answer