She thinks hes worse than he is... and doesn't know him like I do.
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 16 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

On what basis is she coming to this conclusion...? Consider that you might be biased, due to your involvement (hard to see directly under your nose, when emotions are involved), as well.

Best Answer

Always do what other people tell you.

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

No. Grow up.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Did she give any specific reasons why she doesn't like him .. or is she just jealous??

You really need to make your own decisions.

Best Answer

yea she gave a tiny reason.

Best Answer

Definitely listen! Try to understand why...whether it's jealousy that your not spending as much time with her, or that it is something she sees in him that may give you some insight. You don't have to act on it, but I hope you do listen. Sometimes, we're so overcome with our own feelings or perspective that it takes a good friend to be bold enough to show us what we're missing.

Best Answer

You will go with your own instinct in the end....but in hindesight your friend might have had a point....

Best Answer

I hope shes not... but im going to try and stay away from him.

Best Answer

so you agree with her....

Best Answer

no. but i don't want to risk getting my heart broken.

Best Answer

wise...very wise of you!

Best Answer

Let me guess he's a "bad boy". Have fun and don't get hung up. When its over don't hang in for something that will never evolve. Girls just want to have fun! So do so and don't expect more.

Best Answer

How bad is he?

Best Answer

he's just a party guy! who has a great fun spirit!

Best Answer

drugs? booze? driving so?

Best Answer

i think she doesn't want you to make a mistake. keep an open mind.

Best Answer

Ask her if he has hit on her. Maybe that is why she does not like him.

Best Answer

no the guy doesn't even look at her and hardly ever talks to her..

Best Answer

I would still ask, maybe he is ashamed to look at her because he knows she knows something.
If it feels right enjoy it:)

Best Answer

no seriously... she told me herself that shes hardly ever spoken to him.

Best Answer

Cool go for it. Enjoy and treat him mean to keep him keen, they love the chase.

Best Answer

Well,if its only 'a thing' as you say,let your friend have his/her way.

If its a big thing,use your own brains.

Best Answer

Walk your own path. I would rather be sorry for something I did do, than for something I did't do.

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Yes, really. Since I am going to be accountable for my decisions, I would rather make them for myself. They haven't all been the correct ones, but they were mine to make. I don't regret making them. If she is your friend now, she should still be your friend, after you make your own choice, whichever it is. Are you sure it isn't jeolousy, on the part of your friend? :-)

Best Answer

it could be. i don't know..

Best Answer