Let's call my friend Roxanne for privacy's sake. Okay, she likes one of her friends in more than a friendly way. Lets call this second friend Joe. Roxanne hangs out with Joe when their "groups" hang out. He makes her laugh even when the jokes aren't that funny. I can't tell if Joe likes Roxanne or not.
saxgurl212 saxgurl212 13-15, F 11 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

simple:ask and find out cause relying on pple's actions can be misleading and then the situation gets awkward!?

Best Answer

Thanks, I just was worried that something might slip while I'm talking to him about it.

Best Answer

so how did it turn out??were u able to find out anything??

Best Answer

I found out that he liked her too, and he asked her out :)

Best Answer

let them sift it out!

Best Answer

There is no simple way to know this. Joe could simply be friendly. All that needs to be done is for you, Roxanne's friend with Roxanne's permission, to find out if Joe would like to be with her or not.

Best Answer

"Speak for yourself Joe"

Best Answer

From what you've told us so far, I'm not sure anyone can make a judgement about whether or not "Joe" likes your friend. I think we'd need to know a little more about "Joe's" actions and or words to "Roxanne" to make that call.<br />
Does "Joe" make sure she's the first one he says "hello" to when "the group" gets together?<br />
Does "Joe" make sure he sits by "Roxanne" whenever they go to eat or to a movie?<br />
Does "Joe" make sure "Roxanne" is never embarrassed or does he come to her defense if and when necessary? <br />
Those are the kinds of things "Joe" would do if he liked "Roxanne".

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

time would tell...

Best Answer

A problem said is a problem solved..so whatever it is say it n pple wil find a way to help..ur welcome..

Best Answer

Did you friend say she has a problem or is that your idea. Exactly what IS her problem. Doesn't matter if you can tell about Joe.

Best Answer

She's not sure if Joe likes her or not. They've known each other for about a year, but she doesn't want to ruin their friendship by telling him if he doesn't like her back.

Best Answer

Then you ask Joe.

Best Answer

Okay, thanks!

Best Answer

that's not a problem.<br />
you are just jealous that your friend has a boyfriend.

Best Answer

No, I have a boyfriend. She's texting me and wants to know if he likes her or not. I can't tell so I thought I'd ask people on EP.

Best Answer

i am sure that joe like her, i mean if he didn't like her why would he hang out with her??

Best Answer