Makes sense to me- after all, what do you expect from mythological woodland creatures with no visible means of support? After enduring the wretched film, I saw no signs of that, and thought (besides a few Gargamel lines) that the movie was amongst the worst pieces of human manure I ever saw. Any opinions?
chiarascuro chiarascuro 36-40, M 4 Answers Jul 17, 2012

It's Christian socialism which is pretty much an oxymoron. Comforting lies Christians feed their children before demanding they suck it up and become more ruthless on the battlefield or in the marketplace. The way things will be when Jesus returns!

Best Answer

They do live in a collective......but as a piece of film it is just terrible. They can keep my 10 bucks....I just want my 90 minutes of life that i wasted watching it back.

Best Answer

I was gonna say your friend was an idiot but I was mistaken..you both are...lol...jk

Best Answer

Best Answer

i don't like the smurfs....they're creepy....i like Teletubbies..

Best Answer