Slowly wean her off you, as in don't be quick to return her calls or texts. Limit time spent together and keep telling her you're busy. I'm currently trying to do this with a coworker. Talking to her enough to be nice, but as soon as she starts gossiping I make an excuse to leave.

Best Answer

Yes, that sounds good...mine is virtual, but should still work the same way....."oh, I gotta go...see ya!"

Best Answer

??????? thought you were ready to drop her? Is she dropped yet?

Best Answer

For your age, I find your avatar very interesting.

Best Answer

In a friendly but firm tone, "Please don't ask me to comment on (fill in the blank) it's disrespectful and I don't feel right about it."

Best Answer

Your answer is good, except she is so "into it" that she doesn't even ask me to comment....she just tells me who is sleeping with who, and who has and hasn't gotten caught! I told her I didn't know any of them, and she said: "ya, but still...." and just kept going! I think it's hopeless!

Best Answer

Then you tell her that although you know she is just trying to make conversation, you do not want to discuss XYZ.

Best Answer

Yup, good answer!

Best Answer