I Am really really worried about her, I want her to enjoy a happy life. Her parents hate her for this.
Takumii Takumii 18-21, M 27 Answers Jun 9, 2012

It sounds like you're trying to control your friend's life. It is her life and if you truly cared for her you'd help support her. She cannot control her sexuality or sexual preferences, and forcing her to change is neither being a friend nor is it supporting her. <br />
I've noticed you refer to her in somewhat derogatory terms calling her "very weak, emotionally," and not very strong. You also say "I want to make some changes." This leads me to believe this isn't about her - it's about your issues and your own emotional weaknesses. Put simply you're not willing to accept her as she is and support her unconditionally, but instead trying to force her to accept your world view. <br />
You're not a very good friend to her.

Best Answer

How dare you try and change her....do you want her to feel rejected and weird, outcast and unacceptable??? what is wrong with YOU...how can you change YOURSELF?

Best Answer

Let her live her life the way she wants to.

Best Answer

Get out of her life- friends like you ---who needs judgmental idiots

Best Answer

You DONT! ...& if u WANT to, then y're one LOOUUZY friend!!!

Best Answer

i can understand you care for her and want her to be happy and not get hurt but you shouldnt want to change who your friend is, if her parents dont like her being lesbian then you and your friend should start looking for apartment for her and let her stay at your place until she has one, im not saying your're a bad person but the way your'e tryna handle the situation isnt right

Best Answer

thanks for understanding, but I don't think she is ready for that. She is very weak, emotionally.

Best Answer

then get her to a shrink, they not cheap but they may be able to help her self esteem and confidence, also take her out, i know you cant drink cos ur under 21 but there are other things you can do, the best thing for you is to be her support and a shoulder to cry on when she needs it, i wish you and your friend good luck :) x

Best Answer

Look...You need to read about genetics / neuroscience...<br />
Your bigger question should be "How can I get my freind / her parents into counceling...so their can be an understanding between them...and grow closer and have an accepting /healthy relatinship"..

Best Answer

Get her a gender reassigment operation, that would make her straight.<br />
I bet it sounded better in your head, right?

Best Answer

lol you cant

Best Answer

I got no problem with that, but the world isn't as broad minded. I don't want her to breakdown later in life. I might not be there to protect her always.

Best Answer

? if someone is gay they are gay you cannot make them straight just as you cannot make a straight guy gay too. she will have to do what everyone else does either embrace who she is or spend her life worrying about what others think, her choice.

Best Answer

Good answer modelkelly.

Best Answer

No one can change it and as a friend, you should just let her know you love her no matter what she chooses to do with her sex life. That is her business and nobody else's.

Best Answer

why do you want to change her? thats who she is...try being her support. She'll appreciate it more than you trying to do what everyone else is...

Best Answer

Wait TiLL She FaLL Asleep Then Use The Rubber Chicken Or Get Her High and Drunk Then Use The rubber chicken again... pOk P0k PoK

Best Answer

You cannot change someone's sexual orientation. Accept her as she is. If you cannot accept her, you are not really her friend.

Best Answer

I feel that she can not change .<br />
She has to be the one that wanteds to <br />
change.<br />
And just be there for her.<br />
Her parents are not. <br />
And I bet she need someone to be her friend.<br />
Hang in there.

Best Answer

You are NOT going to change her .. she is what she is due to her genetic make up. Let her know that you are there for her and will be there during the good and the bad times .

Best Answer

she is strong enough to acknowledge her sexuallity as difficultur as that is when she is in a minority. How about you changing you? That is something you can do for yourself. You can only change yourself, not another. Do you have control issues where you want to make everything nice nice for everyone else and for yourself? Do your best at being a friend to her and to yourself. Trying to change someone else is fundamentally wrong--love is unconditional.

Best Answer

You can't change her, all you can do is remain her friend and support her.

Best Answer

You really need to accept her for who she is. If she told her parents she is a lesbian this isn't a faze she is going through. This is who she is and there is nothing wrong with being a gay in anyway. Don't make her be ashamed for who she is. You have to show her you are accepting and supportive.

Best Answer

She didn't tell her parents, she isn't as strong to face the world, that's why I want to make some changes.

Best Answer

Sorry it says that she told her parents. You should still accept her. When she is ready to come out of the closet per say she will. Also you can not change anyone. And if she's your friend you should be there for her.

Best Answer

mind you, she once said,' why did god didn't make me like the rest of them.' I think she wants to change too.

Best Answer

You're a terrible friend and a moron to boot. best thing you can do is get out of her life.

Best Answer

Only reason you could possibly want to change her is to have sex with her--am I close?

Best Answer

no. I don't like her in that way.

Best Answer

Then let her be herself.

Best Answer

I can't do that.

Best Answer

It's really none of your business. What if she wanted you to be a gay man? Would you be able to change just because she said so?

Best Answer