Tyler27 Tyler27 26-30, F 23 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You need to talk with your girl friend and let her know it is bothering you that you know she is cheating. then go from there

Best Answer

That would be the kind and honorable thing to do... but how much do you value this friend? If you stab her in the back, you'll likely lose her. I would warn her first... "Knock it off, tell him, or I'm gonna". You don't really want a lying cheat for a friend, do you?

Best Answer

I'd have a talk with your friend, but other than that... I don't know if I'd get involved.

Best Answer

it's nunya....

Best Answer

None of your business - keep out of it

Best Answer

Other than secretly wanting him for yourself...

why would you consider betraying a friends confidence?

PS: Maybe she's a switch hitter & if you tell her the truth, she'll DO you too :)

Best Answer

yes!! cause he might no be your friend anymore because YOU NEVER TOLD HIM if you think about it in general is that being a friend? bam!

Best Answer

Your not a true friend then if you tell

Best Answer

I wouldn't exactly go tell him, cause that would be like betraying my friend, but if her bf ever happens to ask me, I would not lie to him either. That's what I would tell my friend, so it's up to her to come clean or wait until I spill the beans.

Best Answer

No, don't tell him. It's really none of your business if he knows or not.

Best Answer

I'm don't think I would in your situation but I think I would probably lose a whole lot of respect for my friend. Cheating is extremely fukked up.

Best Answer

No...ît's always a bad idea to meddle in others relationships.

Best Answer

Stay out of it

Best Answer

Only if your friend is cheating on her boyfriend WITH YOU. Otherwise, tell your friend to do the right thing... either end it, or come out with it.

Best Answer

If you value his friendship, no. Unless it would be obvious you know, then drop hints.

If you want to be romantically involved with him, no.

In romantic affairs, bad news gets the messenger killed.

Best Answer

if i were you, i would tell him, whether she's your friend or not, it's better for the both of them, to teach her a lesson and to save him. (':

Best Answer

no, mind your business.

Best Answer