My friend likes this guy. He only see's her as a close friend. She acts SO different around him. She isn't herself, its weird. She always acts overly dumb Like her questions are obviously fake Considering shes really smart. She also acts really girly like pretends to Fuss over heels and lipgloss and all that. She isn't normally like that. He has previously said he isn't into girls Who act like that so I don't get why shes Acting like that, its a turn off to him. I just find it embarrasing for her because It's obvious what shes doing. How do I tell her nicley what she's doing?
Becca2011 Becca2011 16-17, F 8 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I can't think of any other way to say it, other than being honest. It'd be a good idea to be alone with her of course, and you should have time to elaborate instead of just saying something quick and risking getting pulled away for something else. And you'll probably want to begin the advice by saying something that makes it clear you care and you're trying to help, not just by saying something like "You know, this guy hates it when someone acts girly and fake." That's pretty basic advice though.

Best Answer

a real friend tell ya how crap ur singing is, a real friend laugh at your joke and say its funny cuase its horrible. a real friend would sit next to your in jail and say we f***ed up a real friend would tell her the truth....<br />
thats wat i would do. :)<br />
hope this help.

Best Answer

Yeah but how? (:

Best Answer

ur her friend, u know her best. tell her it is.

Best Answer

Hit her on the head with a ba<x>seball bat.

Best Answer

f what she's doing is obvious why didn't this guy tell her he is not interested what kind of friend is he , he is either a jerk or he likes her too and don't know what to do <br />
what do you think ?

Best Answer

Thell to wake the f.uck up god dammet

Best Answer

It sounds to me like she's embarrassing you more than herself. <br />
Other than gently saying 'hun, i wish you'd find a man that is passionate about you & treats you right" there isn't much you can do. <br />
i reckon let her make her own mistakes so she can learn in her own way.

Best Answer

No! I'm not embarrased by her it's just everyone knows what shes doing and i've heard afew people laugh about it.

Best Answer

don't sugar coat it---just take her aside and tell her what this guy said---shes trying to impress him as she thinks that is the kind of girl hes looking for

Best Answer

She was there when he said that..

Best Answer

She's very insecure. If you try to say anything she'll disregard it and deny it. She needs to learn for herself. If your embarassed by it, stay away from her

Best Answer