VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 10 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Don't stop....start, with a hand on the sholder, occasionaly, or touch hear hand now and again............go slow and you will be fine.........try it

Best Answer

Lay low and stay polite. <br />
He's got a good hard slap up-side the head on the way.<br />
You don't want any part of that - I promise you.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I think keeping your hands to yourself is better.

Best Answer

Just be your self. You don't need to touch, being nice respectful and real is the way in my opinion.

Best Answer

First, put down that gun.Your are intimidating the bejeebers out of the girls

Best Answer

touching any girl could get you slapped...lol...but on a serious note, you could join a group or social activity YOU actually enjoy...then, girls will show up that you find hot for their mind, body, & soul...the perfect combination!

Best Answer

I, personally, feel uncomfortable being touched without inviting a guy to or being flirted with too heavily. Some girls like it, but not all do. Just stick to being nice and sweet, and you'll find a girl who appreciates that.

Best Answer

Not everyone is alike, but for the majority of gals, I would guess that a little touch here and a little there (sholder, hand) would make a gal "warm and fuzzy".....:)

Best Answer

Sure...join in the touche parade.

Best Answer

Don't be a poosy!

Best Answer